Monday, January 16, 2012

\m/

This is one of my Garageband songs. I've been working on it bit by bit since Thanksgiving, and while it could probably use some more fiddling, I'm pretty happy with how it's turned out. I don't mean fiddling fiddling, because Garageband doesn't have a fiddle, and it's not really a fiddle kind of song. I mean the other kind of fiddling.

I'll be the first to admit that I don't hear this song rocking a giant stadium full of headbangers ... more like the kind of song you hear on a local auto parts store's radio commercial and think, "Hey, that's kind of catchy."

If you disagree and think I'm embarrassing myself, please feel free to let me know!

2 comments:

  1. it made me think of xmas songs, specifically manheim steamroller (however you spell that) that is always hawking their tickets over the radio stations....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how to spell that either!

    ReplyDelete